Customer Software Support
Full Time, Costa Mesa, CA | To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
You enjoy problem solving and find helping others rewarding. You remotely support our clients with system setup, configuration, training and troubleshooting, and our clients love your patience and positive attitude. While you’re a self-directed individual capable of working with minimal supervision, you also work productively in a collaborative team environment. Your ability to think logically and express yourself concisely, along with your coachable nature and willingness to continually learn make for a winning combination in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide various forms of support to clients, including system setup or configuration, training, and troubleshooting.
- Build and maintain excellent customer service relationships with existing clients through daily customer interaction.
- Assist Sales with prospective clients.
- Identify areas of improvement, and contribute to product development through monitoring, testing, and documenting product features and upgrades.
- Associate Degree (AA/AS) from an accredited college/university in any field with GPA 3.0.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Desire to help others with technical/software and other customer service issues.
- Ability to self-learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Type at 40+ wpm. (Measure yours at Calculator Caat or 10 Fast Fingers)
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.