Full Time, Costa Mesa, CA | To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
We have a passion for delivering the best of breed loan origination solutions and technology, and you enjoy being a part of that. You’re the technical go-to person throughout the sales cycle for both team members and prospective clients, and can answer general questions or issues pertaining to our product functionality. You oversee sales support for company products by working with the sales team in articulating the features and benefits of our solutions. In addition, you prepare and lead sales demonstrations for prospective clients by fully understanding their needs and matching them back to the strengths of our products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Management of pre-sales demonstration activities for products
- Providing technical guidance and direction to sales team to qualify potential opportunities.
- Bringing the company products and solutions in line with prospective client expectations.
- Scheduling demonstration sessions.
- Administration of web-based or on-site demonstration as needed.
Coordination of post-demo follow-up with sales team
- Proposal creation
- Technical follow-up
- Interaction with client stakeholders (both technical and business) as needed.
Technology sales support for sales team
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials.
- Provide technical back-up to sales teams in customer facing engagements, presentations, meetings, etc.
- Represent the product or solution to prospective clients at field events such as trade shows, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements for RFP’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations.
- Contribute to product development by recognizing and documenting possible improvements to prevent deployment issues.
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage loan origination processes: processing, underwriting, secondary marketing, closing, funding, post-closing, delivery and compliance.
- A proven a team player; able to work interactively with both the sales team and with others within an organization.
- Strong presentation and technical skills with the ability to present complex software easily.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communications skills to effectively identify prospective client requirements.
- Effectively multitask in a fast-paced team environment as well as operate independently.
- Goal oriented, self-directed and self-motivated within a team environment.
- Travel domestically up to 25% (trade shows, client meetings, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in pre-sales and/or post-sales in mortgage technology/loan origination software.
- Comfortable in a smaller, high growth company requiring independent initiative and careful thought to prospective clients’ needs.
- Proficient in operating and troubleshooting Microsoft Office suite.
- Adept at Problem Solving - Recognizes problems and responds with a systematic assessment that identifies and addresses cause of issue. Practical, realistic, and resourceful.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.